Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most important Chinese traditional festivals. We will have three days’ holidays from Sept. 13th to Sept. 15th accordingly.
For your own safety and to celebrate a happy holiday, please check the security tips as bellow:
1. Observe the regulations of Jiangsu Normal University and International Students' Accommodation. Visitor's overnight accommodation is strictly prohibited. Drinking alcohol or using high power appliances in room are also strongly forbidden. Close doors and windows and switch off the water taps and electricity supplies before leaving.
2. Schedule your holiday well. If you have a travel plan, please inform your teacher of your plan and destination in advance, and come back in time. Take good care of your identity documents (e.g. passport, student card, etc.) and the personal belongings.
3. Pay attention to traffic safety. It is forbidden to illegally drive electric two-wheeled vehicles.
4. Avoid going to the crowded places and going out late at night.
5. Never use nor sell drugs. Cherish life and stay away from drugs.
6. Avoid playing by the rivers and lakes. Swimming in the river is forbidden.
7. Illegal employment is forbidden.
8. Be aware of food quality, and do not eat any expired or spoiled food or beverage.
9. In an emergency, please call the police at once and contact with your teacher.