Notice about Dormitory Inspection
In order to further strengthen the management of internationaldormitory and create a clean, tidy living environment for international students, the Logistics Group Apartment Service Center conductsregular or irregular dormitory inspectionsevery week, and will announce the results of the dormitory inspection andranks ofall colleges in time.Please do a good job in the dormitory inspection.
Part one, SpecificRequirements:
1. The bed should be clean and tidy, and the bed should be stacked after getting up. The quiltandclothes should not be stacked on the bed.
2. Garbage should be cleaned up in time and should not be stored indoors or stacked in doorways and corridors.
3. There is nobadsmell in the room. Always open the window to ventilate and keep the air flowing.
4. Do not use illegal electrical appliances (electric furnace, rice cooker, induction cooker, hair dryer, hot fast, heater, electric baking machine, etc.).
5. Do not use open flames (lighting candles, alcohol stoves, burning items, etc.) and do not store items such as lighters, matches, candles, etc.
7. Do not raise pets in the dormitory.
8. Do not gather in the dormitory,shout,make noise orhold a partytoinfluence others’ rest.
9. Do not enter the opposite sex dormitory without the permission of the dormitory management personnel and do not allow the opposite sex and persons who don't belong to the university to stay and live in the dormitory.
Part two, Rewarding and Punishment:
The college will announcethe results of dormitory inspection weekly.For excellent dormitories, the college willgivereward according to the situation. For a dormitory that does not meet the standard once,it must be rectifiedtimely. For adormitory thatthat does not meet the standard twice, the class teacher will talk with students about this. For adormitory thatthat does not meet the standard three times,severe warning will be given. For a dormitory that that does not meet the standard four times, students will be suggested tomove out of the dormitory.
Spring is a season of more infectious diseases. All students should pay attention to personal and dormitory hygiene to prevent diseases, creating a comfortable, clean, warm and tidyliving environment. Thank you for your cooperation!
3rd April, 2019