Notes about residence permit and visa extension
1. Deadline of visa extension for Studying Students:
Studying students’visa extension application should be handed in to Students’Office four weeks prior to visa expiration.
2. Credentials Freshmen should prepare for residencepermit:
(1)Passport and a copy of it;
(2)The latestvisa and a copy of it(including the latest sealed record of customs entry);
(3)Supportingletter from JNU for student visa application；
(4)VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATIONFORM (with white-grounded colorful photo of passport photo size);
(5)VISA APPLICATIONFOR STUDY IN CHINA (JW202);
(7)A valid medicalexamination report；
(8)400 yuan of application fee.
3. Organization and office time for residence permitand visa extension:
Organization：Entry and Exit Office of Tongshan Public Security Bureau.
Working hours:9: 00-11: 30 and 14: 00-17: 00 on weekdays.
4. Applicants need to be present at Entry and Exit Office of Tongshan Public Security Bureau for application of residence permit and visaextension.
5. International students should be responsible for their own application of residence permit and visa extension. Any consequences caused by their own neglect and delay should be borne by international students themselves.