Notes about residence permit and visa extension
1. Deadline of visa extension for Studying Students:
Studying students’ visa extension application shouldbe handed in to Students’ Office two weeks prior to visa expiration.
2. Credentials Freshmen should prepare for residencepermit:
（1）Passport and a copy of it;
（2）The latestvisa and a copy of it(including the latest sealed record of customs entry);
（3）Supportingletter from JNU for student visa application；
（4）VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATIONFORM (with white-grounded colorful photo of passport photo size);
（5）VISA APPLICATIONFOR STUDY IN CHINA (JW202)（Yellow page for police）；
（6）REGISTRATIONFORM OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE；
（7）400 yuan ofapplication fee.
3. Organization and office time for residence permitand visa extension:
Organization：Entry and Exit Office of Xuzhou Public Security Bureau.(徐州市公安局出入境管理支队)。
Office time：Monday to Friday, 8:30—11:30, 14:00—17:00.
4. Applicants need to be present at Entry and Exit Officeof Xuzhou Public Security Bureau for application of residence permit and visaextension.
5. International students should be responsible fortheir own application of residence permit and visa extension. Any consequences caused by their own neglect and delay should be borne by international students themselves.